Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced up to $10 million in capital funding is available to expand addiction treatment services. The funding will support the development of up to 40 new withdrawal and stabilization or residential treatment beds across the state. The funding is being administered by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services, and will be distributed through a Request for Applications process. Read the full article here.
Recent News & Events
- SI PPS Receives HRSA Grant To Support Workforce Transformation To Address the Opioid Crisis On Staten Island
- They’ve been there: Peers lead the way to recovery from opioid addiction
- [In The News] 44 percent drop in borough drug overdoses called ‘bright ray of hope’
- [In The News] Tracking Island drug abuse aimed at new intervention strategies and tackling OD epidemic
- In Case You Missed It: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guideline for Prescribing Opioids