Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced up to $10 million in capital funding is available to expand addiction treatment services. The funding will support the development of up to 40 new withdrawal and stabilization or residential treatment beds across the state. The funding is being administered by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services, and will be distributed through a Request for Applications process. Read the full article here.
Recent News & Events
- Governor Cuomo Announces $10 Million Available to Expand Addiction Treatment Services
- D.A. launches new tactics as opioid crisis continues to ravage the borough
- [Press Release] Partnership Brings Technology-enabled Relapse Prevention to SI PPS Network
- New initiative to develop borough-wide data strategy in battle against opioid epidemic
- Between November 2016 and November 2017, Warm Handoff peer counselors engaged 1,049 patients at Richmond University Medical Center