Through a partnership with MIT, the Staten Island Performing Provider System (SI PPS) hopes to create new treatment pathways for people with substance misuse disorder. SI PPS has shared its data with the MIT Sloan Initiative for Health System Innovation to create new evidence-based, cost effective ways to help Staten Islanders.Data has been collected from the state Department of Health, Staten Island University Hospital (SIUH), Richmond University Medical Center (RUMC), borough ambulances and police precincts, the district attorney’s office, local Medicaid data and a variety of other sources.
Recent News & Events
- MAT Learning Collaborative eLearning Sessions – Now Available!
- Congratulations to the 16 New Certified Recovery Peer Advocates!
- SI PPS Receives HRSA Grant To Support Workforce Transformation To Address the Opioid Crisis On Staten Island
- They’ve been there: Peers lead the way to recovery from opioid addiction
- [In The News] 44 percent drop in borough drug overdoses called ‘bright ray of hope’