Congratulations to the graduates of the Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) program at the College of Staten Island! These 16 peers will be on the front lines serving our community in the battle against opioid addiction. Each person brings their own unique experience and perspective to this important and expanding field.
The program’s key objectives for students are to:
- Learn the standard skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the CRPA role
- Receive personalized support from the program’s dedicated student advisor
- Prepare to sit for the peer recovery certification exam
- Work with the program’s developer to create a resume and prepare for interviews
- Connect with employers on Staten Island