Congratulations to our Director of Clinical Engagement, Nadeen Makhlouf and Chief Medical Officer, Salvatore Volpe, for their feature in Behavioral Health News! “Fentanyl Test Strips in the Form of Harm Reduction: Study Outcomes” focuses on the harm reduction program, through Community Health Action of Staten Island, which issued fentanyl test strips to harm reduction clients from April 2019 through November 2019. Read more about the study findings here.
Recent News & Events
- [In The News] How Bots Can Prevent Opioid Overdoses Before They Happen
- [In the News] Settlement funds to combat opioid crisis in the US | Video
- Industry Magazine: Community of Trust
- Safe opioid prescribing: a community-based approach
- Staten Island Performing Provider System and Partners Announce $4 Million Investment From The Secure Future Project and Northwell Health to Combat The Opioid Crisis