Congratulations to our Director of Clinical Engagement, Nadeen Makhlouf and Chief Medical Officer, Salvatore Volpe, for their feature in Behavioral Health News! “Fentanyl Test Strips in the Form of Harm Reduction: Study Outcomes” focuses on the harm reduction program, through Community Health Action of Staten Island, which issued fentanyl test strips to harm reduction clients from April 2019 through November 2019. Read more about the study findings here.
Recent News & Events
- Staten Island Performing Provider System and Partners Announce $4 Million Investment From The Secure Future Project and Northwell Health to Combat The Opioid Crisis
- 2022 Behavioral Health Planning Symposium
- The Staten Island Regional Substance Use Network (SI Network) Receives State Opioid Response (SOR) Funding to Implement a Multi-organizational Substance Use Disorder Services Initiative in Staten Island
- FREE Training Opportunity: Become a Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)
- DEA Issues Public Safety Alert on Sharp Increase in Fake Prescription Pills Containing Fentanyl and Meth