On Wednesday, November 3rd from 12:00-4:00pm in the Persimmon Room at the Hilton Garden Inn, Staten Island PPS hosted the 2022 Behavioral Health Planning Symposium. It was an in-person, behavioral health planning session in which current trends and challenges were discussed as we develop 2022 programming and initiatives. Our Executive Director, Joseph Conte, provided the opening remarks. Robert Kent, Esq., General Counsel, Executive Office of the President, Office of National Drug Control Policy gave the keynote presentation followed by Staten Island District Attorney Michael E. McMahon, who provided the Current State Address on overdoses on Staten Island. We held an open comment session for providers, peers and participants to provide public comments. We closed the day with an interactive panel discussion with managed care payers and behavioral health providers who discussed innovative payment models. Thank you to our sponsors, Ready Computing and Ontrack, our speakers and attendees for making this even possible!
Recent News & Events
- [In The News] How Bots Can Prevent Opioid Overdoses Before They Happen
- [In the News] Settlement funds to combat opioid crisis in the US | Video
- Industry Magazine: Community of Trust
- Safe opioid prescribing: a community-based approach
- Staten Island Performing Provider System and Partners Announce $4 Million Investment From The Secure Future Project and Northwell Health to Combat The Opioid Crisis