On Wednesday, November 3rd from 12:00-4:00pm in the Persimmon Room at the Hilton Garden Inn, Staten Island PPS hosted the 2022 Behavioral Health Planning Symposium. It was an in-person, behavioral health planning session in which current trends and challenges were discussed as we develop 2022 programming and initiatives. Our Executive Director, Joseph Conte, provided the opening remarks. Robert Kent, Esq., General Counsel, Executive Office of the President, Office of National Drug Control Policy gave the keynote presentation followed by Staten Island District Attorney Michael E. McMahon, who provided the Current State Address on overdoses on Staten Island. We held an open comment session for providers, peers and participants to provide public comments. We closed the day with an interactive panel discussion with managed care payers and behavioral health providers who discussed innovative payment models. Thank you to our sponsors, Ready Computing and Ontrack, our speakers and attendees for making this even possible!
Recent News & Events
- Staten Island Performing Provider System and Partners Announce $4 Million Investment From The Secure Future Project and Northwell Health to Combat The Opioid Crisis
- 2022 Behavioral Health Planning Symposium
- The Staten Island Regional Substance Use Network (SI Network) Receives State Opioid Response (SOR) Funding to Implement a Multi-organizational Substance Use Disorder Services Initiative in Staten Island
- FREE Training Opportunity: Become a Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)
- DEA Issues Public Safety Alert on Sharp Increase in Fake Prescription Pills Containing Fentanyl and Meth