A number of pharmaceutical companies in the US have been forced to settle claims related to a deadly opioid epidemic. Experts have linked the crisis to prescription practices in the country. In the second of this two-part series, William Denselow looks at efforts to change those practices and how settlement funds could be used to help people struggling with addiction. Watch the full video here.
Recent News & Events
- [In The News] How Bots Can Prevent Opioid Overdoses Before They Happen
- [In the News] Settlement funds to combat opioid crisis in the US | Video
- Industry Magazine: Community of Trust
- Safe opioid prescribing: a community-based approach
- Staten Island Performing Provider System and Partners Announce $4 Million Investment From The Secure Future Project and Northwell Health to Combat The Opioid Crisis